Thursday 7 May 2015

Cocowhite Oil Pulling Review

Good evening my little lovelies, 


today i just wanted to do a mini review of the cocowhite oil pulling for whiter teeth as I've just finished my 14 sachets!


I can honestly say that for only £19.99 these are worth every bloody penny! In only a matter of a few days i could already see the difference in the whiteness of my teeth and even the healthiness of my mouth in general. Also, it only takes up to 15 minutes of your day! All you have to do is empty the sachet into your mouth and swill for 5-15 minutes and it's as simple as that. Now I have used all the sachets I can honestly say my teeth look fabulous and I smile more often and with confidence! You can see the difference in the picture below which is actually amazing for just 2 weeks. So if you are looking for a teeth whitener that actually works then cocowhite is the one! And even better they use a completely natural formula which reduces harmful bacteria as well as whitening your teeth. The taste isn't that great I don't think but that's just my personal opinion and you can get other flavour which may taste better. It doesn't matter greatly because it's not like you swallow them but it would have been nicer to have a better taste. 


That's all from me! Subscribe, comment, +1 it would mean so much!! Also follow my Instagram at sarahmua_

1 comment:

  1. great review, your teeth look great! Will definitely have to give these a try. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete