Wednesday 16 September 2015

New Beauty Bargains!

Hey everyone, 


seems like a lifetime since I last wrote on here! I really want to get back into posting a couple of times a week but I'm just soooo lazy. Anyway I just wanted to show you some beauty bargains I've picked up recently!!

So the other day I was having a browse in Poundland (please don't judge) and I noticed a little make-up stand, obviously that's the first thing that catches my eye! As I got closer I actually realised they had branded products on there such as Barry M, Rimmel London e.c.t. I don't know if this is information everybody knows and I'm late to the party but I was incredibly shocked by this! I also got a little excited and went on a little make-up haul, in Poundland, wow. Shocking those words just came out of my mouth! Anyway this is what I managed to pick up...



8 gorgeous dazzle dusts/fine glitter dusts! If any of you have never tried these before, they are pretty much like pigments, and they are so good. Usually if you pick them up from a drug store they will cost you anything between £5-7 whereas from Poundland... They were obviously a pound. So all of this for £8 when it should have been like £45!!!! I was expecting them to be in awful condition when I opened them, I won't lie. But they wasn't, they was all full to the top and in good condition, the only slight problem was that there was a little mess on the lid but you can't argue with that for the price. So all in all, this was a great find! I'm still getting round to trying them all out at the moment but so far, so good!

Also on my travels I picked up yet another Revolution palette, I'm obsessed with all of their products and palettes, as well as MUA. I just think they are fantastic! They are cheap as chips and are just as good quality and pigmented as the more expensive brands. This is the palette I grabbed...


There are such a wide range of shades and finishes on this palette which is why I really wanted this one! I had been looking for a palette with brighter colours for a while now and since it has neutral and dark colours with matte and shimmer eye shadows I knew I had to get it. I'm actually surprised how often I have been using this, there are so many day time colours in this and I'm still yet to try out the dark and mysterious night time colours, but I just love it.

Here is a cat eye look I created using my new make-up products...



!Thank you so much for reading! Comment below, follow, +1 (Instagram- sarahmua_)


2 comments:

  1. What an incredible bargain! I find it interesting how often products end up in Poundland/Dollar Store-type stores. I assume it's usually seasonal colours and lines that didn't sell well in regular drugstores. It's always fun to have a peek, see if there is anything worth picking up.

    Your eyes are stunning, by the way!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and wow! Firstly what a bargain and secondly that makeup you have done is amazing? Are you a make-up artist or just incredibly talented?

    Beautybydaisy chain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete