Thursday 15 October 2015

AW15 Fashion Haul

Hello hunnies,


 I've been really busy recently but I've been meaning to share with you some new outfits I've purchased! Here's a quick view of the 4 outfits I've pieced together.


The first outfit includes a knitted cardigan from Zara for £50 which I absolutely adore, you can put it with almost every outfit and it's going to match! It's also incredibly warm and cosy. I wore this over my mustard coloured roll neck jumper from Urban Outfitters, I can't exactly remember how much this was but this is my favourite jumper right now, I adore the colour, it's so autumn. The high waisted ripped jeans are from missguided.


The second outfit I would like to share with you is a more casual look, something you wear everyday or to lounge around the house in but still look good in! I love these jeans, everybody has a pair of jeans that make their booty look fine as hell, and for me, these are those jeans! And what's even better is these were from Primark that I picked up for like £9 or something? Such a bargain. This jumper is also incredibly cosy, it's slightly cropped so it really looks good with a pair of high waisted skinny jeans, this was from Urban Outfitters. 


The third outfit I put together is a fashionable autumn look. This mustard turtle neck I spoke about earlier is perfect for autumn winter, it's so in right now and looks perfect tucked into some high waisted jeans with a belt. I mentioned earlier that this jumper was from Urban Outfitters and I also mentioned the jeans were from Missguided. However this gorgeous belt I have paired with it is from Primark, it's perfect because you can put it with any outfit to just spice it up a little and give it a slight sophistication. 



And finally this last outfit is perfect for an evening out of a special occasion, I love it because it's quite a formal look but yet so fashionable. The sleeveless waterfall jacket in khaki I picked up from Zara for £50, it looks good with almost anything in black or white. The white shirt underneath was from Forever 21 and this is a blouse material so it's fairly thin and difficult to iron however, its very pretty. It also has a cut out triangle at the back of your neck which looks good if you wear your hair up. Again, I'm wearing my Missguided ripped skinny jeans but I'm also wearing my lace up heels from Primark. These only cost £16 and they are so gorgeous, anywhere else you can pay up to £50 for a pair like these and I think they're so cute and classy! 


Anyway that's all from me for now! Don't forget to follow, +1 or comment!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment