Tuesday 3 November 2015

*Born Pretty Store Goodies (REVIEW)

Hey everyone,


So I recently discovered an online store selling make-up, nail polish and jewellery called "Born Pretty". It's incredibly cheap and high end quality, I'm in love. I received some gorgeous wispy lashes and a waterproof long lasting lipstick. Below is a picture of the items,


First of all I'm going to talk about the lashes because I can't get over how incredible these are! They are so easy to use, they look great, they are reusable, and finally they are cheap. I always struggle putting eyelashes on but these went on with ease and they lasted all day. Also, they're very good quality and they don't look tacky.They are also cruelty free, just in case any of you were wondering. You can get these for $3.87 and you can find them here. You can also receive a further 10% off using my code SARH10, asif they weren't cheap enough! Here's how they look on, I just love them, they remind me of Kylie Jenner lashes.


Lastly, I want to talk about the long lasting waterproof lipstick. You can get these in 9 different shades from here from only $1.99. I got this in number 6 , they are very high quality and they last all day. Also, some lipsticks tend to dry your lips out but these don't, they actually moisturise them. They are very glossy and creamy and they just glide onto your lips. The packaging is also pretty cute, and let's be honest packaging actually plays a big part in this! Below you will find a swatch of the lipstick on my hand and a vague idea of the sort of shade this lipstick is. Again, if you want to order any of these lipsticks don't forget to get an extra 10% off by using the code SARH10 


Thats all from me today! Don't forget to +1, follow or comment. Also for any business enquires you can contact me on sarahmua_@outlook.com

-Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment