Sunday 28 August 2016

CB12 Whitening Mouthwash | REVIEW

Hello everyone!

I've been so busy recently with it being my birthday so it's taken me a while to get round to blogging but finally it's time to review the CB12 whitening mouthwash! This product claims prevent bad breath instantly and give you odour free breath for 12 hours. I generally don't have an issue with bad breath personally but I wanted something to just conquer that bad morning breath before I head off to work so I thought I'd give this a go! It also claims to have a whitening effect after 2 weeks which is even better!



I was sent this product for free to review, however this in no way affects my opinion toward this product.  I will review it as though I paid for it myself and give the most truthful comments that I can!

This can be bought from most places such as Boots or Amazon and it costs around the £15 mark which for a mouthwash, is quite expensive... The instructions state to rinse your mouth with 10ml of mouthwash for 30 seconds - 1 minute, gargle then spit out. 

I've definitely given this mouthwash a good test and I can certainly say it does exactly what it says on the tin. I experience no bad breath when using this mouthwash however, since you are to use 10ml night and morning, you get through it super quick. With it costing so much money in the first place this is the only major downfall of this product. Though if you aren't fussed about the price and just want something you know will get rid of bad breath then this is a fantastic find for you! 

I've had a fair few comments that my teeth are looking whiter and I, myself, have even noticed! So I'm extremely pleased with that because I expected it to conquer bad breath but I didn't have high hopes for the whitening side of this product. 

All in all this product has shocked me since I didn't expect it to work as well as it does! The only negatives are the price and when using it for the first time I experienced a slight drying sensation in my mouth but it soon went after a couple of minutes so that's no major issue. 

That's all from me today! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to follow and +1 if you did. 

Sarah X

No comments:

Post a Comment