Saturday 30 July 2016

Artis Dupe Brush set under £4 | Review

Hello everyone!

I'm back with yet another beauty bargain review. I'm constantly finding amazing yet affordable products that I can't wait to share with you all! I've seen sooo many mixed reviews of the Artis dupe brushes all over YouTube that I just had to give them a go to find out for myself. On Amazon you can find these under the name of "Ularma 4Pcs/Set Toothbrush Shape Eyebrow Makeup Foundation Brush Powder Brush Kits" - bit of a mouthful but worth it, trust me! They cost me around £4 with delivery. That's like £1 per brush which is incredible in comparison to the Artis Brushes priced at around £40/50 per brush. Madness!


So here's a little view of how the brushes look. First things first: I didn't have very high expectations of this set considering the price but I was pleasantly surprised! I waited around a week for these to be delivered which is nothing to moan about in all honesty. As you can see the design of the handle is nothing special, but for the price that was to be expected. They aren't ugly - just plain and simple. Can I just jump right in and say that these brushes are so incredibly soft?! I can't even begin to describe how good they feel on my face, and they apply makeup like a dream. They make it so quick and easy to apply products it's unreal! Especially when it comes to foundation, I've never found a brush that spreads and blends so well! The handle makes it really easy to grip and take control of the brush too which I absolutely love. I don't have the Artis brushes to make a direct comparison but I know they are incredibly similar in size, shape and softness. The only huge difference from what I can see is the handle design and the extremely ridiculous price! 

The only real negative thing I have to say about this brush set is since they were so cheap they don't come with any kind of description of which each brush is for. I know this isn't necessary as it's pretty straight forward but for a beginner who might not be aware of which brushes to use where - it would definitely come in handy. One more thing I noticed too, especially with the larger face brush, the handle is pretty weak... I can't see it lasting too long as I'm fairly heavy handed. But for the price you seriously can't complain! I would recommend these to anybody and out of 5 I would give this set a high 4/5!

All in all, I am seriously shocked by how good this set was! I can't put these brushes down at the moment and I'm so glad I found them. Let me know what you think in the comments below! Also don't forget to follow and +1! My Instagram is - Sarahmua_

Sarah
X

No comments:

Post a Comment