Sunday 17 January 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Dupe | Review

Hello again,

I'm so so happy to be writing this blog post because I have finally found THE perfect dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz. I have been searching for this all my life. I do honestly love the brow wiz but £15 for an eyebrow pencil when you're a student is slightly ridiculous. Especially since they run out so quickly!! 

So I've genuinely been searching for a dupe for like, ever. I'm so picky when it comes to brow products because my brows are my pride and joy. I am especially picky on shades because I always seem to find brow products that look unnatural because they don't suit my hair colour. Tip: your eyebrows should be the shade of the darkest hair on your head. 


Please excuse the skanky nail varnish, it's coming off today! Anyway... I came across the NYX eyebrow pencil. It has a little eyebrow brush on one end and the pencil itself the other end, very similarly to the brow wiz. I got this in dark brown, the same shade I used brow wiz in, and the colour match is perfect for me!! The pencil is so thin which makes it easier to make hair like strokes so that your eyebrows look fuller yet still natural. It basically does the same job as the brow wiz does but for a third of the price! I paid £15 for the brow wiz and only £5 for the NYX eyebrow pencil for it to do exactly the same job. High end brands don't always necessarily mean high end products! So yes I am absolutely loving this eyebrow pencil right now. I won't be going back to the brow wiz after this discovery. 

The only problem I have with this dupe is that the eyebrow brush is nowhere near as good as the ABH brow wiz. But for £5 you can't go wrong! 

Thanks for reading, comment, +1, subscribe and follow me if you enjoyed this!
-Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment