Wednesday 3 February 2016

eBay's 99p matte lipsticks HOT or NOT | Review

Hello all!

So I've heard many mixed reviews on these various 99p matte liquid lipsticks you can find on eBay and I just had to try them for myself and for less than a quid you can't exactly go wrong!

Well off I went and chose a colour, ordered it and honestly forgot I even bought it because it took so long to be delivered but I guess it's to be expected for such an inexpensive product. Anyway, I opened it up and was pleasantly surprised by how cute the packaging was. As we all know packaging, weirdly, makes a huge difference on your opinion of the product!

Here's the product - it's called kissproof  now and you can find these on eBay in many different shades I chose this in colour 11. I love it because it's a dark red with a vampy sort of look which is so me.



I have to say how impressed I was with this lipstick, I was expecting a lip gloss sort of applicator but instead it's a chunky pencil. It's super easy to apply and it's not too thick, it doesn't smudge, it's basically going to stay on your lips all day and not budge. It's fab. You would literally think it's a high end product that cost you about £15 it's craaazy!

Here's how it looks on my lips



And if you hadn't of guessed.. HOT or NOT? Very hot! I would rate this a solid 8/10. I will be ordering more of these shades! If you want to hear more about the different shades I buy or you want me to do an eBay haul review then comment below! Don't forget to +1, follow, subscribe! My instagram is sarahmua_ follow me for my latest make-up looks/make-up products.

-Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment