Wednesday 22 June 2016

HAIR TRANSFORMATION: How I got my hair from drab to fab!

I had been unhappy with my hair for months and months, it was really lacking life and I was just so bored of it. So finally I decided it was time for a change... I didn't necessarily plan on going so light with my hair but I'm so happy I did because I'm absolutely in love with my hair now! I never expected to go blonde whatsoever but I'm quite impressed with how well it suits me considering my hair is naturally dark brown/near black!

My hair was in such bad condition, I would wash it almost every day and use heat on it on a daily basis so I'm trying to ween myself out of that habit currently. Here is the before and after picture:


Credit to my hairdresser because my hair was a state! I had previously died my hair dark brown and then used an ombré hair dye on the ends of my hair for a dip dye effect. But I hadn't kept on top of it so I had 6 months worth of roots coming through!

To get my hair to this gorgeous blonde colour, it was bleached, toned, dyed and cut. It did take around 4-5 hours with a style but it was so worth the numb bum! As it was bleached my hair is fairly dry and falling out but I can't wait to get it to a good condition. So if anyone can recommend some amazing products that would be great! I'm have actually been using the tresemme keratin hair treatment every week and I'm noticing a HUGE difference. You can get this from most drug stores, I got mine from superdrug and it looks like this.


So yeah, that's all from me today! Again if anyone has any products they can recommend to me, let me know and also let me know what you think of my complete hair transformation in the comments below!

Also don't forget to follow me on Instagram if you don't already! - sarahmua_

No comments:

Post a Comment