Thursday 23 June 2016

£3 highlighter from the gods | Review

Now who doesn't love a beauty bargain? I stumbled across this extremely cute looking highlighter for £3. For that price, I thought you can't go wrong... Even if I hate it and never use it again it's not like I've broke the bank and it's not the end of the world so I threw it in my basket. This product was made by a brand called Make-Up Academy (MUA) and they are so good for affordable high quality make-up. So far from their line I have tried their lip lacquers and many eye-shadow palettes and I have been very impressed. They are a UK based company however I believe they ship worldwide from their website. To have a look around at their products click here.




I've just realised I probably sound like one of their beauty ambassadors with the way I'm obsessing over this brand but I'm actually not! But I tell you what, it is absolutely amazing! I genuinely prefer it over any other highlighter I own right now. It looks gorgeous in the pan and it glides onto your cheeks like a dream. It's so so easy to blend and it leaves your skin with a healthy glow. Sometimes I like to put it in the inner corner of my eyes to make me look more awake on my bad days. It looks super cute.


As you can see from the photo of my highlight and contour below it gives a nice subtle goldish glow without making you look like a glittery unicorn. Although there's nothing wrong with that! It's going to last me a very long time since you don't need to apply much to your face, it also has a great staying power! I've noticed it lasts a good 8 hours, for the price you can't knock it. If you're on a budget this is definitely something you need to be investing in!

You can buy this from most drugstores or online and as I've mentioned earlier it only costs £3! I got mine from Superdrug and I'm seriously in love! I do believe there are more shades other than this iridescent gold so if you are after one with a more pinkish sort of tone then defintelty check out their other shades too! Let me know what you think of them too as I've not had chance to try them yet.

Please follow and +1! If you have any questions leave them in the comment below and if there are any products you would like me to test and review leave them in the comments! Thank you for reading.

Instagram - sarahmua_

No comments:

Post a Comment