Monday 27 June 2016

New Look, Zara & TOPSHOP haul

Hello all, 

I've been a very busy girl lately when it comes to clothes shopping! I just wanted to show you a couple of my favourite items I picked up from my clothes haul last week, where I got them from and how much they cost. 

My local shopping centre isn't the best, I have to travel about 20 miles if I want to do a massive haul which I couldn't be bothered with so unfortunately I have been limited to New Look, Zara and Topshop. Nevertheless, I do adore these shops. Though I do wish they were bigger so I had more choice but hey-ho, I definitely picked up some gorgeous buys in my opinion! 

So let's start off with Topshop! As soon as I walked in I saw three huge sale racks and I got a warm feeling in my tummy, I was just so excited!! My boyfriend let me loose and I dug straight into the sales. First I picked up a gorgeous pair of open toe boots for only £25! They were reduced from £60 and I was so so happy they had my size I just couldn't walk away from them. They have a block heel with a gold rim across the bottom and a strap with a gold buckle at the back. The boot material is actually made of leather so it is soft against your foot and they are literally the comfiest things!! 



The second thing I picked up from the sales was a whiteish/creamish high neck jumper. I am so in love with this and the way it falls. Especially since I have put on some chunk recently so it hides my tummy because it is quite loose. So here is the outfit I have thrown together! The bag I am wearing is also from topshop but I got it months back. I can't get over how much I love this outfit and the shoes really pull it all together!

Now onto New Look. This is where I started to realise I have a slight shoe obsession... However, in my defence, my wardrobe seriously lacks sandals... But not anymore! New Look's shoe collection is unreal, and they are so affordable. So firstly I picked up a plain jane pair of black sandals with the tiniest block heel. They have a cute gold buckle on the strap but other than that they are pretty basic, which is what I love about them! They look gorgeous with a denim skirt and are perfect for summer. Even if our British summers are laughable, at least you can look fab in a cute pair of shoes! I think I picked them up for around £12. Such a great bargain and they are very high quality. I'm also a student so I get 10% discount with an NUS card, if you don't have one of these you should definitely invest in one by the way! That card has paid for itself 100 times over seriously!



The second pair of shoes I grabbed from New Look are again, a pair of sandals but with a heel. They are of a suede material and have a strap across the toes and a crossed strap at the back. The block heel has a gold rim along the bottom and they are beautiful! In all honestly, the front strap has been rubbing my toes but they are so pretty I just can't not wear them! I'm hoping the more wear I get out of them the less they will rub. These cost around £23 I think? Such a bargain for a gorgeous high quality shoe! 


Finally I had a quick look around Zara and I spotted this gorgeous striped top for just £20! I absolutely couldn't resist it and I think it looks gorgeous with these heels from New Look and I paired it with a bag I had also previously bought from New Look. This is potentially an outfit I would wear on a special occasion like going out for a nice meal or a few cocktails.


Notice the drastic hair colour change? Read all about it in my previous blog post! Also let me know what you think about my outfits in the comments below!! Don't forget to give me a follow and +1.
Or follow me on instagram at sarahmua_

X

No comments:

Post a Comment