Friday 1 July 2016

Are lip enhancers the answer? | Review

Simply put,
- No.

I ordered the three different sizes of lip enhancer from Amazon and they are supposedly for different shape/size of lip and none of them did me any justice. The small oval was far too small to even go around my lips and my lips are hardly like Kylie Jenner... The medium oval was the perfect size for me but it took a while to be able to get them to actually stay on my lips by suction. The large probably worked the best since it was round in shape although I wouldn't recommend any of these. Not even to my worst enemy. 


The instructions read that you should wet the area around the lips and put your lips into the enhancer and gently suck for 15-30 seconds. After one go I didn't see any difference whatsoever. I tried this about 4 times and finally saw some form of increase in the size of my lips but it doesn't last long at all - around 5 minutes.  It leaves a lot of redness around the lip area and causes the lips to turn dark blue/brown almost like bruising and it actually starts to feel painful.

Personally I think they seem to do more harm than good and I'm not going to try and sugar coat it because I genuinely don't recommend anyone buying these.. But that's my opinion, I don't know if I ordered a bad copy of these or what the issue was but they were certainly a waste of my £20!! I can't stress enough how disappointed I was by this product. I know many people who rant and rave about these lip enhancers but I just don't see how. I would usually show a before and after picture but the after picture looked so terrible I couldn't bring myself to post it, 

So it looks like I'll be sticking to over lining my lips for now! If anyone has any recommendations to get juicy plump lips let me know in the comments below? 

Please follow and +1! Also check out my instagram at sarahmua_

X

No comments:

Post a Comment