Sunday 24 July 2016

£1 Primark Lashes | Review

Hello all!
I'm back again with a quick review for you on the £1 lashes in the beauty section of Primark. So I spotted these the other day whilst I was having a nose around the store and I was in need of some lashes so I thought why not give them a go? You can't turn down cheap lashes like that! I really liked the look of these lashes so I picked up two pairs to try out. I got these in  "dramatic" and "full look".



First impressions? Useless... The first set of lashes I opened were the full look ones and as I was peeling them away from the plastic some of the lashes actually fell off the band. So of course I wasn't even going to bother trying to apply them so that was a waste of my precious pound coin but anyway, I proceeded to open the other pack and was much more gentle when removing the lashes. The dramatic lashes had a much more sturdy and thicker lash band which was good in the sense that they didn't actually fall off like the other pair but bad because it was much harder to disguise the lash band.

However, I must say I was very impressed that they contained eyelash glue. For £1 to get a pair of lashes and glue you can't knock it. Although I did decide to use my own glue from eyelure just to be on the safe side. Much to my dissapointment for some reason my eyelash glue didn't get along with these lashes... It just wasn't sticking whatsoever and I have no idea why. So then I decided to use the glue that came with the lashes and that worked out much better for me. I still struggled to get them to stick down though. They did look pretty good though, or so I thought anyway! 


Here's how they looked when I had them on. I wouldn't say they look "dramatic" in fact I personally think they look fairly natural! For £1 though I can't complain really... Though if you do decide to pick  up a pair of these lashes be careful when removing them from the plastic! They are very flimsy. I actually managed to get around 3 uses out of these before they got too tacky so they are 100% reusable if you take care of them. They might not be as good quality as the high end brands but you know what they say, you get what you pay for! I would definitely purchase these eyelashes again.

So that's all from me today! 
Let me know if you've tried any other Primark Beauty products before and what you thought! I want to give their line a go but not sure what to expect. So let me know what you thought in the comments.
Don't forget to give me a follow on instagram if you don't already - Sarahmua_

X

No comments:

Post a Comment