Monday 4 July 2016

Say goodbye to Sweaty Betty! | Review

First things first, I was sent this product as a free sample to try out but by no means will this affect my opinion. I will always provide an honest review to the best of my ability!

So now that little disclaimer is out of the way, I just wanted to say how excited I actually am to have found a product that works so well. I've never found anything like this in my entire life, like ever. An antiperspirant that genuinely works. 



This roll-on is produced by a brand called Perspirex and I was sent this in "comfort". They do have an original and a plus version too. For those of you who aren't aware, Perspirex is an antiperspirant that protects against sweat and odour for 5 days!! You apply it at night to completely dry skin (once or twice a week) and there is no need to re-apply in the morning. 

I'll be honest, I didn't have high expectations of this roll-on and I didn't think it would stop me from sweating. I was shocked that it actually worked and I was even more so shocked that it worked for as long as it said it would! 

I work in a very warm environment so I'm always conscious of being sweaty/smelly so I've been looking for something like this for years. I often find with ordinary roll-on it takes far too long to dry and then leaves white marks on clothing, however you don't have to worry about that when using this! My armpits stayed as dry as a bone throughout a 10 hour shift where I was running around like a lunatic. I was absolutely amazed and I smelt fresher than a daisy!

This is also perfect for those with sensitive skin as it is fragrance free. Although I personally don't suffer with sensitive skin so I tend to spray a little bit of deodorant on to give my pits a nice extra scent. It's a genuine life saver I'm telling you now! I do believe you can buy this from most pharmacies such as Boots or even ASDA for example. It is also available to order online from Amazon! No more embarrassing sweat patches and no more embarrassing smells. I've used all of the top brands and none of them work anywhere near as good as this. I 100% recommend this to anybody! 

I hope you've enjoyed reading and I hope I've helped you somewhat!! Don't forget to follow, +1 and comment with any questions.
Check out my Instagram - sarahmua_

No comments:

Post a Comment